понедельник, 25 марта 2013 г.

My first presentation


    Creating my first presentation has brought me a lot of fun but the most importantly is experience. These things I identify as the most positive of the presentation. I am also pleased that the topic of my presentation is related with the sphere of my future profession, and so now I have become more aware in my future work. I had reported this information to my classmates, and I think it was also interesting and important to them.

    The major mistake of my first presentation was wrong creating a computer presentation. It slides containing text that distract the audience and the color of it was unreadable. This mistake is the reason for working and developing my public speaking.

    The one thing that was not in my speech is pauses. I said quickly without pauses. It could serve that the audience did not take my report and I have to correct this defect of pauses during the next presentation.

    And what about my next full presentation. People learn from their mistakes. So speaking next time I would like to
    1. overcome my emotion;
   2. distract the audience from the computer presentation, drawing particular attention to its creation.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий