понедельник, 22 апреля 2013 г.

My second presentation


    During my second public speaking I have used some of the techniques from the section of Jump start of the presentation and Finish with a bang. As far as technique to start the presentation I used:

1. What’s in it for me?
2. Meet the people
3. Quotations
4. Enrolment questions

    And what about the new technique Finish with a bang. I had some interesting approach to ending my presentation. I think it had good effect on the mood of the audience. 
   
    And now I can say about something that was positive for me. I have identified three aspects:
1. The chosen theme of the presentation
2. Preparation for presentation
3. The mood of the audience
   
    The presentation was given on the free theme so I could choose what is interesting for me. Therefore it has become India, which is a country with a colorful culture and rich history.

    I think that I am a creative person so I approached creatively to the preparation of the full presentation and especially Finish with a bang. I liked such interesting approach and the most important that the audience have liked it too. Gifts that I have prepared for the students were very pleased to them, and it raised the mood of the audience and allowed me to finish my presentation dignity.

    I think the thing that will always demand better is not afraid to speak to public. People say that if you more do something, you begin to do it better. But I think it does not apply to the mental state of person. In fact speak to public is always difficult no matter how many times you did any presentation. So I could perform better with regard to confidence to public. It has me to improve all the time performing with the presentation.

    Basically everything that I had planned I was able to carry out. But the only one problem was the lack of some students of our group. I was handing out leaflets in the end which were designed for all students of our group. So because of the lack of some students the end was successful but not at full strength. 

    As for me the main targets of using some new technique are:
1. To bring pleasure to the audience of your performance, defuse the situation among listeners
2. To remain in the memory of the audience, in any way just to leave a good impression of the performance and to show that you care about the opinion of the audience.



Text of presentation
Computer presentation

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий